1. Courtesy: showing politeness in one's attitude and behavior
2. Integrity: consistency of actions, values, methods, principles, expectations, and outcomes
3. Perseverence: steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state; especially in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement
4. Self-Control: the ability to control one's emotions, behavior, and desires
5. Indomitable Spirit: a spirit that can not be subdued or overcome
Providing service since 1986, Kim's Karate is located in Greenbelt/Lanham, Maryland in the Eastgate Shopping Center. We offer one of the best karate instructions in the MD, DC metropolitan area. If you have a desire to learn martial arts, TaeKwonDo is one of the fundamental and simplest forms that is a must learn for all beginning martial artists. The benefits of martial arts are infinite.